Day 1/Friday (Moscow)
•AM/PM: Arrival in the international Airport (flight TBC). Private transfer to the hotel with ES guide. O/night in Moscow hotel, b/b
Day 2/Saturday (Moscow). Private transport, ES guide
• AM: City tour, Red Square, Sparrow Hills, New Maiden Covent and cemetery
• PM: Kremlin tour (territory & cathedrals, Armoury Chamber). O/night in Moscow hotel, b/b
Day 3/Sunday (Moscow). Moscow/departure to Ekaterinburg
• AM: Transfer to railway station with ES guide
• 13:20: Train to Ekaterinburg (runs about 26 hours). O/night on board of the train.
Day 4/Monday (Ekaterinburg)
• 17:10: Ekaterinburg/arrival, private transfer to the hotel with ES guide. O/night in Ekaterinburg hotel, b/b
Day 5/Tuesday (Ekaterinburg) Ekaterinburg/departure to Novosibirsk
• AM: Half-day city tour, visit to the Church on Spilled Blood, Ural gems Museum and Europe/Asia dividing point. Transfer to railway station with ES guide
• 18:43: Train to Novosibirsk (runs about 23 hours/operates on even days). O/night on board of the train
Day 6/Wednesday (Novosibirsk).
• 18:00: Novosibirsk/arrival, private transfer with ES guide
• PM: check in hotel, short rest, visit traditional Russian banya – steam bath, samovar tea ceremony with Siberian honey. O/night in Novosibirsk hotel, b/b
Day 7/Thursday (Novosibirsk). Novosibirsk/departure to Irkutsk
• AM: City tour of Novosibirsk, covering all the main attractions of the city: Novosibirsk Railway Station – the biggest station of the Trans-Siberian Railroad, Ascension Cathedral, Krasny Prospect street, Lenin Square – city center with the biggest world’s Opera House, old wooden houses on Gorkogo Str. – the oldest part of the city, St.Nicolas Chapel – the geographic center of Russia, river Ob’ embankment and colorful Siberian farm-market. Visit of 1 Museum of your choice: (Transsib History / USSR / Birch bark
Transfer to railway station with ES guide.
• 14:20: Train to Irkutsk (runs about 29 hours). O/night on board of the train
Day 8/Friday (Irkutsk)
• 20:59: Irkutsk/arrival, private transfer with ES guide. Half day city tour with visit to Decembrists’ museum. O/night in Irkutsk hotel, b/b
Day 9/Saturday (Irkutsk/Listvyanka settlement)
• AM: Transfer to Listvyanka settlement (70 km). Walking city tour in Listvyanka, visit to Limnological museum. Ethnographic Museum
• PM: At leisure. O/night in Listvyanka hotel, b/b
Day 10/Sunday (Irkutsk/Departure)
• AM/PM: Private transport, ES guide. Departure transfer to airport for your international flight
There are no reviews yet.