You may only visit a destination once in your life, make sure you do it with a Trip Connoisseur.
Trip Connoisseurs is composed of a team of multicultural people who enjoy connecting travelers with the inside scoop about our world. Many of us have been working in the travel industry for over 30 years, thus we have a detailed knowledge of the destinations we represent and we are familiar with all corners of the world.
We have lived part of our lives in Asia, Africa and Europe, worked as local or national guides and have stayed in many hotels featured in our itineraries. We truly can say that we have been there and seen it.
Top Rated Products
Yunnan & Sichuan Explorer - 13 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 3,650.00
Highlights of Myanmar & Indochina
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 4,995.00
Timeless Silk Road - 10 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 2,995.00
Best of Iceland - 8 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 2,145.00
On The Trails of The Khmer
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 695.00
Memoirs of Japan 10 days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 6,750.00
Grand Indochina - 20 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 2,750.00
Roof of the World - 9 Days
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1,995.00
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 1,595.00
Tibet Culture Interlude
Rated 5.00 out of 5$ 4,050.00
- Trip Connoisseurs & KTO Unique Korea Webinar July 8th, 2020
- Stay home, stay healthy, and tour museums virtually!
- 2017 “Discover China through the eyes of your Connoisseurs” road show presentations in London, Kitchener and Mississauga
- 11 Indian Restaurants with Extremely Unique Ambience
- 5 Useful Tips if you Travel to the Amazon in Ecuador